Working in Australia after Graduating

Working in Australia after Graduating

If you’d like to stay in Australia to work after graduating, you’ll need to apply for an Australian work visa. You can normally hold only one visa at a time, unless you have a bridging visa, so your new visa will come into effect as soon as it’s granted, replacing any older visas.

The most likely visa you’ll be applying for as an international graduate in Australia is the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485). This lets those who’ve recently graduated from an Australian higher education institution stay in the country temporarily for work, travel or study.

This Information is locked

This Information is Only Available to Silver and Gold Membership Plan Owners! To Gain Access to this Premium Content, Go ahead and Purchase the Subscription Plan Then Login to Unlock the Content

Leave a Reply