Germany is one of the world’s well-developed countries and it is becoming a home to many international students. It has hundreds of universities, many of them ranking within the top 100 best universities in the world.
Some of the reasons why you should do your higher studies in Germany are:
- Highly valued Degree – Germany’s educational systems and methods are widely trusted across the world. A course completion certificate from any renowned university in Germany will add great value to you and your caliber in all countries.
- No tuition fees– That’s right! Three out of four universities in Germany are public universities, and most of the public universities allow students from around the world to study without any tuition fees! Click here to read more on this (Link it to the previous article)
- Countless Scholarships– Germans believe that education is a necessity that everyone should get. The DAAD or German Academic Exchange Service offers a scholarship database from which you can choose the perfect scholarship depending on your country of origin.
- Study without IELTS– While most countries expect you to hold an IELTS score of 6.5 and above before even applying to their universities, Germany offers an amazing opportunity to study in th
- their world-class universities without an IELTS certification.
- Work while you learn– Students who study in Germany also have an opportunity to work part-time. This helps to build their experience profile, confidence and helps them learn time management, multi-tasking and know the value of every penny.
- What’s unique about studying in Germany?
- Germany is a beautiful country in western Europe covered with landscapes of ice mountains, rivers, forests, etc.
- Germany is a country that embraces its cultural differences and wide diversities. It creates an amazing environment where many cultures, languages, art, people come together and live.
- The country also takes pride in holding many historical events on its lands. The place is filled with many ancient castles, historical monuments, architecture, many sites related to WW2.
- Berlin is the capital of Germany and it is the home to art and nightlife
- Depending on all the above-stated facts if you think Germany is just a country filled with ancient buildings & sites, you are completely wrong.
- Great german cities like Munich, Frankfurt, and so many others have tall skyscrapers that make you forget where you are!